Guest, welcome to Lilimel Playhouse. This is a SIMS GROUP, if you are not into the SIMS GAMES, please do not register
Please register in order to view our home and participate fully.
We are Sims fanatics, we love to play all kinds of sims games, which gives us a real challenge. We have building games, decorating games and story games.
We also like to discuss about all kind of things, sims or not sims.
In one word we are a great gang that feels a lot like a big family.

Lilimel and the mods

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guest, welcome to Lilimel Playhouse. This is a SIMS GROUP, if you are not into the SIMS GAMES, please do not register
Please register in order to view our home and participate fully.
We are Sims fanatics, we love to play all kinds of sims games, which gives us a real challenge. We have building games, decorating games and story games.
We also like to discuss about all kind of things, sims or not sims.
In one word we are a great gang that feels a lot like a big family.

Lilimel and the mods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Don't miss any new announcement, updates, games deadline, voting, join the yahoo group announcement to get an email with direct link directly in your mailbox.    http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/NewsfromthePlayhouse/

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:24 pm

+2
BlueIsis
Lilimel
6 posters

Meet the Travellers, Indy and Larissa

Lilimel
    Lilimel
    admin
    admin

Meet the Travellers, Indy and Larissa Empty Meet the Travellers, Indy and Larissa

Post by Lilimel Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:57 am

Meet Christine's team, Indy and Larissa who ar newly engaged.

Meet the Travellers, Indy and Larissa The_tr10

Christine, please describe for us your couple and let us know a little bit about them
    BlueIsis
    BlueIsis
    Gold member - 1500 post
    Gold member - 1500 post

Meet the Travellers, Indy and Larissa Empty Re: Meet the Travellers, Indy and Larissa

Post by BlueIsis Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Some of you may recognize this pair, I actually made them back in February with the adventurous trait to explore World Adventures and used them for my Valentines picture and then again in my BB time machine entry.
    I always meant to get back to them as I really like them and this challenge gave me a good excuse too lol.

Both Indy and Larissa are trained archeologists specializing in Egypt but their restless natures lead them to travel all over the world studying ancient civilizations.
    However after their time adventures Larissa decided she preferred to stay in the present and told Indy although she liked adventure if he wanted their relationship to continue, he should give up his time travels.
    Indy agreed and buried the time machine back where he found it and they continued their work in Egypt, whilst there Indy proposed marriage and Larissa accepted.
    They decided they would spend a year traveling around the world before getting married and settling down in permanent jobs.

So where will they be going first and what adventures will they have?
    Trish
    Trish
    Gold member - 1500 post
    Gold member - 1500 post

Meet the Travellers, Indy and Larissa Empty Re: Meet the Travellers, Indy and Larissa

Post by Trish Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 pm

Great background for adventurers Christine, am looking forward to seeing how this relationship lasts while globe trotting around the world.
    christie
    christie
    Gold member - 1500 post
    Gold member - 1500 post

Post by christie Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:57 am

Fabulous storyline as usual, Christine! I can't wait to see how this pair of adventurers get on in the challenge.
    Robin
    Robin
    Bronze Member-500 post
    Bronze Member-500 post

Post by Robin Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:51 am

I love their names... great story too it'll be fun following their travels
    overcrowded
    overcrowded
    Gold member - 1500 post
    Gold member - 1500 post

Post by overcrowded Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:00 am

They look very experienced at travelling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:31 am