Guest, welcome to Lilimel Playhouse. This is a SIMS GROUP, if you are not into the SIMS GAMES, please do not register
Please register in order to view our home and participate fully.
We are Sims fanatics, we love to play all kinds of sims games, which gives us a real challenge. We have building games, decorating games and story games.
We also like to discuss about all kind of things, sims or not sims.
In one word we are a great gang that feels a lot like a big family.

Lilimel and the mods

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Guest, welcome to Lilimel Playhouse. This is a SIMS GROUP, if you are not into the SIMS GAMES, please do not register
Please register in order to view our home and participate fully.
We are Sims fanatics, we love to play all kinds of sims games, which gives us a real challenge. We have building games, decorating games and story games.
We also like to discuss about all kind of things, sims or not sims.
In one word we are a great gang that feels a lot like a big family.

Lilimel and the mods

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Don't miss any new announcement, updates, games deadline, voting, join the yahoo group announcement to get an email with direct link directly in your mailbox.    http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/NewsfromthePlayhouse/

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:24 pm

+5
BlueIsis
christie
Lizzy
CAB
Lilimel
9 posters

CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Lilimel
    Lilimel
    admin
    admin

CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH Empty CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Post by Lilimel Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:56 am

I am very please to announce the member of the month for October.

Congratulation to Kat for being our member of the month for October

CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH Octobe10

Last edited by Lilimel on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CAB
    CAB
    Silver Member - 1000 posts
    Silver Member - 1000 posts

CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH Empty Re: CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Post by CAB Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:00 am

Yeah, Kat! You deserve the honor.
    Lizzy
    Lizzy
    Gold member - 1500 post
    Gold member - 1500 post

CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH Empty Re: CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Post by Lizzy Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:56 pm

CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH 928584azg37ws6rj

YEA! KAT! WELL DESERVED! THANKS FOR PLAYING THE GAMES, VOTING, AND CHATTING WITH US!

christie
    christie
    Gold member - 1500 post
    Gold member - 1500 post

Post by christie Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Yay! Congratulations Kat.
    BlueIsis
    BlueIsis
    Gold member - 1500 post
    Gold member - 1500 post

Post by BlueIsis Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:46 pm

CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH Signature_1-2,well deserved for playing the games and voting. Thank you
    overcrowded
    overcrowded
    Gold member - 1500 post
    Gold member - 1500 post

Post by overcrowded Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:56 pm

Congratulations Kat
    CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH Halloweenkittyorange-congratulations
    kat165
    kat165
    Bronze Member-500 post
    Bronze Member-500 post

Post by kat165 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Thank you all so much! This is such an honor & I am thrilled to pieces. I know I don't post very much in the way of chit chat, to be honest my pc is very old & I have a hard time getting the playhouse to load which is depressing. But I always try to participate in the contests and voting & I am so glad that has not gone unnoticed. This really means alot to me. Everyone here is so nice & I enjoy so much being as much a part of this board I as can.

And a big thanks to Sandy for creating the beautiful graphic/certificate for me. How did you know I love dogs? And tea! Again, thanks again all. Smile
    love & hugs, Kat:)
    Robin
    Robin
    Bronze Member-500 post
    Bronze Member-500 post

Post by Robin Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:10 am

Congrats Kat Smile

CONGRATULATIONS KAT - OCTOBER MEMBER OF THE MONTH Congratulation_graphics_1
    kat165
    kat165
    Bronze Member-500 post
    Bronze Member-500 post

Post by kat165 Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:15 pm

Thank you, Robin! This comes at a good time. I really needed to feel a little special. Smile And lucky.
    Ginnie
    Ginnie
    Newbye member - 10 posts
    Newbye member - 10 posts

Post by Ginnie Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Yeah, Kat! Well deserved. Ginnie
    kat165
    kat165
    Bronze Member-500 post
    Bronze Member-500 post

Post by kat165 Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:24 am

Thank you, Robin!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:53 pm